Project Services Administrator
This position primarily supports the needs of the project teams. This person will be an integral part of projects from award through construction, while reporting to the Support Services manager.
The successful candidate will have a track record of working within a team environment to produce exceptional results. Must be professional, have strong written and oral communication skills, share our value system, and possess a strong desire to excel in everything they do. This person must have the ability to manage priorities within established deadlines.
This position relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Review and assembly of construction specifications
- Review pay applications and waivers
- Maintain project files
- Attend project meetings, take, type, and distribute meeting minutes
- Type punch lists
- Coordinate tasks and efforts directly by project team
- Assist Support Services manager with other administrative duties
- High School Diploma, and advanced degree is preferred
- This position requires effective communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe
- Soft people skills and professional demeanor
- Team player that works well in a highly cross-functional, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Constructware, Teamwork Projects, Spec Link, and AIA Contract Documents is desirable
- Background knowledge of the architectural, engineering and/or construction industry
Please submit cover letter and resume’s via email to email@example.com.