Public Works facilities are imperative to the efficient functioning of our communities. When it comes to changing an existing facility or designing a new one, we take a great deal of care in our process. So, how do we begin?
Kluber helps your team collect project planning information by communicating with stakeholders to identify needs and move your project in the right direction.
Every Public Works facility is a shifting beehive of year-round activity. That means success in planning a new facility or changing an existing one is built on an understanding of what everyone needs to do their job. By organizing the needs of all departments and asking the right questions, we help you gather that vital information.
- Conduct inventory of overall equipment assets
- Get as much asset stock “under roof”
- Protect equipment from rust and corrosion, extending useful life of essential capital assets
- Maximize mobility and effective response time for all departments
- Structure site for material management including heavy equipment traffic
- Plan for equipment cleaning and service, on-site or off-site maintenance
- Maximize space using vertical and horizontal storage solutions
- Respect and serve the human component by helping people do their job safely and to their best ability
Public Works Expertise
Our work in the government and public works sector testifies to the thoroughness of our discovery process and how it delivers on the promise of facilities that enhance your community. Kluber brings diverse experience in multiple fields of design to public works facility design. Insights from facility design in education, healthcare, and government projects feed fresh perspective into the public works discovery process.
We excel in listening to your stakeholders to reach effective consensus and plan facilities that are efficient, budget wise, and ready for growth.