The Kluber Architects + Engineers team was selected to design the interior renovation for Fox Valley Hands of Hope, whose mission is to provide compassionate guidance and support for the grieving. The redesign of their office space will allow the organization to more efficiently and effectively deliver critical services to the local community.
Some of the highlights of their renovation include:
- Additional restrooms to accommodate more participants
- New access to planned outdoor spaces
- Redesigned lobby with a welcoming ambiance for participants
- New art room
- Reconfigured home healthcare equipment and storage
- Additional counseling rooms
- New multi-purpose room with kitchenette
- New library space
- Updated interior finishes
Completing these necessary renovations will allow Fox Valley Hands of Hope to support additional participants, administer new and additional service offerings, and provide a smooth working environment for staff and volunteers. Furthermore, the renovation provides a more peaceful environment that will serve the participants in a more meaningful way.
We look forward to sharing images of the project once construction is complete! In the meantime, check out this video from Fox Valley Hands of Hope for more details: